Let’s see how many Oakland A’s jokes I can make in 60 seconds:
1. Let’s not be too hard on this guy. Remember, he works for the A’s.
2. The A’s can’t do anything right. Even when they specifically try to lose, it still takes them a couple of innings.
3. Maybe the major-league club should try letting some of those position players pitch.
4. A year’s suspension from coaching the A’s is probably a blessing.
5. In all seriousness, it’s nice to see a manager looking to take care of his players. Since this is the A’s, I’m sure these players eventual teams will appreciate the fact that the A’s organization took such good care of them.
Ding! A minute has passed. Too bad, because I could go on and on.